Monday, December 8, 2008

Still no internet

Just a quick update to say still no internet at home. We're at 17 days now.....totally frustrating. Work's been a little nutty and very little time to blog or read & comment on everyone elses. Feeling fairly good....I talked to Susan (T) on Saturday. I'm still really proud of myself for calling back and asking to speak with Rena and facing those fears and challenges. I have now just to put a plan into place on tackling the next logistical obstacles.
Had a crazy, crazy weekend. I don't know how I'm going to get done all that I need to do in the coming days!! I have lots more to talk about but no time in which to do it.....sigh. Most recent word from cable is that I "should" have internet back by Weds. We'll just see about that!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Do they even have a halfway-logical excuse for the lack of internet access???

Hang in there! I hope you are doing well. Remember, one foot in front of the other, one foot in front of the other.

Kim said...

Angel - no, they really don't. It's been one problem after another and the biggest delay being their simple ineptitude and lack of follow through. It's maddening.